Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Femiane birth control pill

Q: I need help finding the birth control pill Meliane in the US!?
I am trying to get a perscription for my birth control pill Meliane in the USA, but found out that it is sold under a different name here. please can someone help me find out how i can get information on this to find out its brand name in the US?

A: I had the same problem with the pill I was on when I moved to the US. I had to find out the hormone dose that was in the pill and tell it to my new OBGYN. Then she looked up a pill with the same dose and prescribed one for me.
If you look on the information page included with your current pill you can get the information there or call the pharmacy that filled the prescription and ask them for the composition of the pill. Thats what I ended up doing.

Q: When do you start taking femiane birth control for the first time if finished your period a few days ago do you have to wait for your next period to start how soon after is it safe for nprotected sex?

A: When you finish your pack of 21 pills you wait eight days and then start taking your pills again. Example if you started taking your pills on a Monday you should always start a new pack on that same day every time.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment